Effective Legal Advice and Practical Business Judgment
Perrin Legal maintains long-term relationships with clients by providing highly professional legal services and practical business judgment that serves each client’s unique strategic direction. As a trusted legal advisor, Christian Perrin develops a thorough understanding of each client’s strategic objectives, corporate mission and competitive climate so that each client’s goals are achieved.
Perrin Legal provides business clients with a wide spectrum of legal services:
- Counseling company executives, directors, and shareholders on business strategy and legal issues.
- Drafting and filing formation documentation for corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Negotiating and closing upon the purchase, sale or lease of commercial real estate.
- Negotiating and drafting corporate governance and equity ownership documentation, such as corporate bylaws, shareholders agreements, operating agreements and partnership agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting transactional documentation such as stock purchase agreements, membership interest purchase agreements, stock redemption agreements, asset purchase agreements, option agreements and buy-sell agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting operational documentation such as management agreements, employment agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements, real estate sales contracts and commercial leases.